Website Innovation Manager
Description de l'entreprise
La Prairie is the leader in luxury skincare, present in 90 countries around the world. Synonymous not only with luxury, the La Prairie name evokes innovation, performance, high-touch service and Swissness - the purity, precision and excellence inherent to the extraordinary land that saw the brand’s inception in 1978. La Prairie endeavors to fulfill a quest for timeless beauty through the highest standards of advanced technology combined with exquisite formulations and elegant packaging — elevating science to art.
Description du poste
In this exceptional position you are in charge of the planning, cross functional relationships, prioritization and implementation of the 360 brand projects for La Prairie’s websites and web-shops. You work closely with business teams, leaders, and dedicated user experience design and engineering teams in an agile development environment to launch new features and experiences. Other key responsibilities include monitoring the execution of the project, providing project progress to stakeholders, and ensuring appropriate levels of quality to maintain the overall integrity of the project.
•Project Management: ownership of execution of medium to big size digital and eCommerce projects
•Coordinate and negotiate the project requirements among the given stakeholders. From Digital Marketing, Creative to CRM and Digital IT department.
•Manage the project timings and processes ensure the success of the release
•Create project plans (conception, planning, implementation), set tasks & update management, team and stakeholders on project status regularly
•Bring continuous development and optimization of the project methodology, processes and tools.
•Deliver expertise in consumer journey, digital strategy and digital retail.
•Monitor and report with given business tracking tools the key performance indicators set out to define the project results and define which are the next required if the values don’t meet expectations
- 5 years minimum of digital and e-commerce experience in the luxury industry
- Degree or MBA in the related field(s) of focus
- Deep knowledge of ecommerce architecture, systems, integrations & processes
- Strong project management skills and knowledge of supporting tools (such as: Confluence and Jira)
- Understanding and basic knowledge of digital interface design processes and technologies (e.g. Information Architecture, UI & Interaction Design, Creative Design, Front-End performance)
- Ability to define KPIs and collect data to report internally
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills as well able to negotiate with stakeholders
- Original thinker with initiative and driving spirit and the ability to think creatively for innovative problem solving
- High interest in living in Switzerland and in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent written and verbal English skills, and any other language is a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your application!