Vilebrequin Ecommerce And Traffic Manager Associate Europe, 100%
Description de l'entreprise
Dating back to Saint Tropez in 1971, the Maison Vilebrequin began establishing their savoir-faire across beaches worldwide. As the original inventors of the luxury bathing suit, Vilebrequin cultivates both whimsy and the French Rivera touch for a line of products designed for fathers and sons for the past 40 years. Recently the Maison began expanding its collections to a line of ready-to-wear for men and women that is made up of panoply of travel pieces for each season. Vilebrequin has 150 boutiques in worldwide and is present in close to 50 countries.
Description du poste
You are the lead for digital activities across Europe, and your role is to grow the digital business of Vilebrequin. Your key focus is to drive traffic to the website and maximize conversion. In collaboration with the digital design team, you will manage the daily digital campaigns for Vilebrequin across all touchpoints, analyze the results and improve performance. You will care for the online boutique, making sure that the customers are benefiting from an outstanding experience.
You are responsible for the P&L of Vilebrequin eCommerce across Europe and Cross Border commerce including the management of stock, logistics, marketplace activities.
You develop and strengthen our Digital Trade Marketing activities by supporting our partners in the digital field.
• Communicate and execute with the digital team and external marketing agency on strategy for SEO, SEM, PPC, Display, Retargeting and Affiliate marketing
• Analyse, benchmark and improve Vilebrequin’s digital marketing initiatives
• Work on Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform to implement campaigns and promotions
• Develop and maintain promotional calendar
• Develop relationships with eTailers and Marketplaces to grow the global digital business of Vilebrequin in Europe
• Site search strategy and execution
• Liaise with country managers to execute local digital initiatives
• Support trade marketing activities with local partners
- Great knowledge of paid digital advertising platforms: Adwords, Facebook, Criteo, GDN
- Master Google Analytics (certified)
- eMerchandising experience: sorting rules, site search, customer experience personalization, campaigns and promotions, A/B testingSalesforce Commerce Cloud Knowledge a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5+ years of online marketing / ecommerce experience
- Strong project management, organization and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and great agency/partner management skills
- Fluent in French/English