Vas Planning & Preparation Lead
Pays : Suisse
Région : Schwyz
Ville : Lachen
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
- Tactical/mid-term planning of label printing, picking and inventory-workload plus other supporting activities (e.g. Scraping, label related claims, returns) for Travel Retail ww.
- Tactical planning of label storage capacities and ensure an efficient use of onsite resources versus suppliers to establish a streamlined E2E label management process.
- Interpretation of the workload and compare needed resources for a timely execution.
- Integrity of the label management across different WMS systems (SAP/eWM/LM7).
- VAS-Administration & contribute to the solution-design to integrate new requirements.
- Being a role model for the EL leadership-principles and demonstrating active management of the individual-targets of subordinates (PDP) & team-targets. Maintenance of Skill-Matrix within the area of responsibility.
- Leading the further development of the team towards a continuous improvement-culture of safety & compliance, performance & agility, efficiency and cost, service and quality. Initiating and/or contributing to the implementation of projects along the entire process-chain in alignment with the counterpart(s) in the DC TRs.
- Documentation of processes, change-requests and the execution of user acceptance tests
- Initiating and implementing E2E label improvement-projects.
- Excellent understanding of international trade, value added logistics and product labelling.
- 10 years of work practice in value added logistics with progressive responsibility and multiple years of experience in leading people.
- 3 years of work practice in MRP, DRP and/or inventory planning.
- Ability to liaise and communicate proactively with people of all sorts of backgrounds and levels.
- Proven record of stakeholder management and able to interact with (semi-) governmental-organizations (e.g. customs, aviation-authorities) in a professional and sensitive manner.
- Team building ability and coach, track record of organizational development.
- Good language skills in English and German (verbally, read & write).
- Good knowledge of the MS Office-suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Knowledge of SAP and WMS (Warehouse Management Systems).
- Analytical capabilities, familiar with work in a complex and fast paced environment, process-oriented thinking.
- Teamplayer, strong communicator, able to lead change.
- Able to handle conflicts in a constructive way; strong interpersonal skills.
- High degree of flexibility, work independently and take the right decisions under pressure.
- Understand the application of lean-management-tools and process-improvement-techniques.
Is this position relevant and interesting for you? Then apply online now!