Third-Party Manufacturing Planner
Pays : Suisse
Région : Schwyz
Ville : Wollerau
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
We are now looking for a Third-Party Manufacturing (TPM) Planner who will establish and manage strong relationships with the assigned third-party manufacturers for our Skincare category in order to develop a smooth and demand-driven global supply chain.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Maintain supply plans (End 2 End) that are capacity and material feasible enabling service targets with optimal inventory levels.
- Address priorities in the third-party manufacturing planning, provide out of stock input to internal relevant stakeholders combined with a reliable delivery timing.
- Maintain all planning and capacity master data to ensure accurate planning environment
- Coordinate quality notifications for obsolete inventory and drive blocked stock targets.
- Perform liability calculations and manage end of life planning for phasing out products.
- Drive the performance and report the order management process ; place and track purchase orders within the allocated capacity, supplier confirmation and execution with weekly alignment reviews with the planners.
- Coordinate monthly SCIOP meetings with the vendors, collaborating with cross functional teams to maintain a high-quality product, at the right price and delivered on time.
- Build and maintain strong and collaborative relationships and effectively manage the communication with the vendors.
You bring the following qualifications with you:
- Bachelor's degree with 3 years' experience within Supply Chain and Production planning.
- You are an effective communicator who is customer-oriented, with demonstrated capacity to build/maintain relationships at all levels of the internal and external business.
- You are highly analytical, critical thinker and problem-solver.
- You are ambitious, open-minded with levels of high learning agility.
- You are self-motivated, starter finisher who will challenge the status quo and be comfortable with change.
- You are fluent in English and French at a Business level; any other languages would be an advantage.
- You have demonstrated capability and excellent understanding of ERP systems (SAP APO/ECC is desired), MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point).