Supply & Event Planner, Travel Retail Worldwide
Pays : Suisse
Région : Schwyz
Ville : Wollerau
Catégorie : Logistique
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
In Switzerland, Estée Lauder has the main Supply Chain Hub for Travel Retail and EMEA.
In light of the growth of the Travel Retail organization, we are looking for a new team member to join the Travel Retail Supply and Event Management team.
The scope of Travel Retail spreads across 65 key geographies covering the APAC, EMEA and the Americas region.
As a Supply and Event Planner your key responsibilities lie within the maintenance of an optimal inventory level while managing supply constraints successfully or excess stock situations when necessary.
Furthermore you are responsible to keep the stock efficient and achieve the fill rate requirements and pro-actively communicate upcoming challenges. You have a major impact on business results as well as on numerous regional and global stakeholders, aligning and engaging for the brands in your portfolio.
Additional to your key responsibilities described above, you will be in charge of:
- Ensure a timely and accurate execution of operational tasks such as reports, data administration as well as preparation and leading of meetings
- Ensure regular and transparent reporting to provide the requested visibility to the brand teams at our headquarters in New York
- Handling of special projects, aiming to improve cross-functional process efficiencies within the Travel Retail Organization
- Act as a critical interface between the plants, planning, logistics, customer service and marketing teams and ensure a suitable but pro-active information flow and reporting amongst all the stakeholders
- Act as a point of contact for the Marketing Brand Cluster team sitting in NY for supply, inventory and event related topics and as well as for the Global Supply Planning and GBSC teams related to supply, inventory and fill rate topics
- Supervise formal procedures regarding safety stock coverage, transit of lead times, EOQ and rounding rules
- Drive service and cost optimization and review supply issues by regularly by being in regular touch with regional management
- Monitor shipments and manage advancing or canceling requests based on stock and forecast trends
- Lead conference calls with supply and marketing teams in order to align on supply constraints and upcoming risks
- Participate in IIT calls (insights, issues and tradeoff) to provide insights and take action if needed in regards to supply planning, inventory status and excess management
- You have at least 5 years of experience in supply chain management roles, focused on planning and inventory management and ideally within FMCG / retail or other B2C or B2B organizations
- You have a broad understanding of E2E supply chain and a good understanding of the functional interaction across the value chain
- You are proficient in SAP, ECC; APO and BI tools as well as MC Office
- The APICS certification would be considered as a plus
- You are a result-driven and hands-on teamplayer with strong analytical skills and you feel comfortable operating in complex and diverse environments
- You enjoy to deal with a large amount of analytical data and like to solve problems
- You have strong communication skills and are able to build and maintain relationships with people at different levels and communicate with senior stakeholders at different levels in the organization