Strategic Supply Analyst
Pays : Suisse
Région : Schwyz
Ville : Wollerau
Catégorie : Production - Qualité
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
In Switzerland, Estée Lauder has the main Supply Chain Hub for Travel Retail and EMEA.
We are now looking for a new Strategic Supply Analyst to join our Global Supply Planning team, based in Wollerau.
The Strategic Capacity / Category Analyst is a critical role in the analysis and definition of multi-year supply sufficiency and strategy for the category.
The analyst supports the Make Up Strategic Capacity Lead in the identification, analysis, scenario-creation and formulation of capacity creation and capacity management actions to support the long term Make Up supply globally and across all sources of production.
The analyst will support the Capacity Lead in the communication and coordination of efforts with the Make Up Supply Chain Category Lead and partner functions such as Procurement, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Commercialization Engineering, Materials Management and the Brands.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct data analysis and data management activities focused on specific technology groups in the long term horizon
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data for designated category, maintain supply planning parameters in E2E tool (supply sufficiency)
- Analyze data to boost performance, reduce costs, conduct and understand root cause analysis to mitigate errors and problems to improve supply chain operations
- Implement supply chain continuous improvement projects
- Support Category Lead, Capacity Lead, Sites/Third Party Manufacturers and Planning teams in managing ManLoc process by conducting long term capacity analysis
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Supply Chain, Operations Research, Economics, or related field (minimum)
- Minimum 2-4 years of related experience in Supply Chain, preferably with experience in Supply or Network Planning
- Experience in analytics & data mining, big data sets, reporting, etc.
- Familiarity with supply chain processes
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Analytical mind with business acumen - ability to analyze data and provide clear, fact-based presentations to stakeholders
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to detail