Store Manager - Globus Zurich (M/W)
Pays : Suisse
Région : Zürich
Ville : ZURICH
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
The signature of the brand comes from its finest material such as cashmere, silk and leather.
By revisiting the basics in a casual and certainly rock’n roll way, Zadig & Voltaire wants to be the embodiment of the new luxury. A chic and relaxed luxury.
To see the current season: www.zadigetvoltaire.com
Description du poste
Responsibilities of Manager will include, but not restricted to:
-Manage and drive the company target and KPIs expectations
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team leading them to deliver the best costumer experience.
- Understand Sales KPIs and develop action plans to increase performance.
-Promote our brand image both internally and externally.
-Evaluate the skills needs of your team in order to provide them with appropriate training and coaching.
-Motivate and follow-up your team to reach their personal KPIs
- Maintain the highest level of customer experience and lead by example
-Responsible for all visual merchandising and the follow up with the VM team
-Ensure stock management by conducting weekly stock checks and annual inventories
-Follow all Loss Prevention practices and protect company assets
- Manage the team in line with the directives of the Area Manager and be exemplary both in your management behaviours and in your commercial performance.
- Ensure administrative work (planning, shifts, focus…) is always done properly and on time.
- Minimum 2 years’ management experience with a high end and / or luxury background
- Able to be innovative to develop the corner and team performance
- Dynamic with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, leadership skills and able to drive and develop a team
- You have an excellent presentation as well as a strong knowledge of fashion and its trends.
- You can speak German and English, French is a plus.
Position open from May / June 2021
Full time 40h/week