Description de l'entreprise
We are a pre-owned luxury goods online retailer and we are seeking a dynamic and confident person to join our creative and ambitious team.
We are looking for someone with similar qualities who can think big and grow their future with us. As a rapidly growing business, job progression is a real opportunity as our team expands.
Description du poste
As the Social Editorial Manager, you will be responsible for developing the brand voice for all social media, creating strategies that will lead to brand loyalty and audience growth through storytelling and compelling content across social media channels.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for creating the company's social media strategy including: social content creation, in addition to supporting branded content campaigns
- Lead the development of brands long-term strategy for social content across social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and others
- Collaborate with Marketing and other cross functional business partners to create assets for social content calendars and track weekly, quarterly and yearly growth across platforms
- Incredible storyteller with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of social media best practices, emerging platforms and competitive and industry trends
- Ability to forecast and manage budget for social media initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience in an editorial role with an emphasis on social media and/or digital marketing
- Priority Setting: Spends time on what is important and will drive the business
- Extremely detail-oriented and results-driven
- Extremely organized and exceptional time-management skills
- You must be a self-starter capable of handling and prioritizing multiple simultaneous tasks.
- You must be nimble to changing priorities and thrive in a high-paced environment.
- Affinity for luxury fashion and social media addict
Italian and English is required
Sig. Arri Marco