Senior Visual Merchandize Manager (Germany)
Description de l'entreprise
We are UB International, a boutique executive search firm specialized in fashion and luxury goods.
The company was founded in 2013 by Uta Bonacker Regazzoni, who previously was Head of HR in HugoBoss, HR Director Supply Chain Ermenegildo Zegna and VP HR Guess EMEA.
Our HQ is in Lugano near Milano, with branches in Zürich, Zug, Bologna and London. Our team consists of seven executive consultants, each from management backgrounds within fashion.
We operate on an international scale, working with important global fashion and luxury goods brands.
Description du poste
Would you like to work with renowned national and international luxury brands in two of the Collection of Villages
Our client offers their guests in the villages near Frankfurt and Munich a memorable shopping experience and a unique,
exciting and international working atmosphere. Currently, we are supporting our client in the search of
SENIOR VISUAL MERCHANDISE MANAGER (Frankfurt area)
ROLE: To fully manage the local VM team (2 direct reports), the creativity and local campaign rollouts.
FOCUS: Experience Is Everything and Differentiation Adds Value.
• To report into Group VM Director and Local Retail Director
Direct all activities making sure all needs of the
business are taken into consideration in everything that
is rolled out.
• Being the link:
– Finding trends
– Elevating the Visual Level
– Strongly linking VM, Retail and Marketing
– Focusing on the EXPERIENCE
– Keeping VM ahead of the game and relative to the season
• Be inspirational and have an eye for detail.
• Working closely with the VM Production Manager and
the VM Director in translating the VR creative guidelines
into window props, and photo opportunities being on
• Building a strong local team that can deliver to the
highest of specs.
• Setting a suitable strong team structure and working
on processes and guidelines.
• Supporting the Marketing team in all actions from
a Visual perspective and actions.
• Supporting the Retail Team in all Retail driven activities
in the village.
• Supporting RDT on their new shop-fits making sure VM
gets involved in early creative stages of the windows
and in-store fixtures and concepts.
• Be in contact with head office VMs to make sure the
windows and in-store standards are to their highest.
- Proven work experience as a senior visual merchandiser (ca. 10 years)
- Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio
- Solid experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilization
- Ideally experience in a fashion luxury brand (or at least premium brand)
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results
- BS degree in visual merchandising, fashion merchandising, exhibition design, visual communications or similar
- Languages: very good English and German
Kindly understand that we will only reach out to candidates who bring in the requested requirements.
Place of work:
Excellent English and German are basic requirements
Uta Bonacker Regazzoni