Seasonal Opportunities - Zurich
Pays : Suisse
Région : Zürich
Ville : Zürich
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDD
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
Tiffany & Co. Seasonal opportunities hold the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in each and every customer interaction. Whether it is providing excellent communication as a Seasonal Brand Ambassador, creating memorable and luxurious experiences as Seasonal Sales Professional, we offer the opportunity to convey passion for Tiffany in every customer interaction. We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. Applicants will be considered for the following roles: Ambassador:As an Ambassador you will greet every client with a warm welcome, offer hospitality and store amenities, ensure hospitality area is fully stocked, orderly and clean, and contribute to an overall authentic and luxurious client experience. The brand ambassador will also provide support to our Sales and Operations team with duties such as introducing the client to an available Sales Professional, manage floor waiting list where applicable, provide support in personalization and engraving stations, and assisting with boxing and wrapping items. Sales Professional:As a Seasonal Sales Professional you will project an image of elegance, luxury and style as you provide clients with a unique Tiffany experience. The Seasonal Sales Professional will aim to meet sales and service goals by greeting and welcoming customers, replenishing POS (point of sale) and gifting supplies, assisting with boxing/wrapping, maintaining a neat and organized sales floor, and may perform one on one selling ceremonies. Working alongside the Sales team, you will create special moments and lasting impressions of the Tiffany brand. Safety Measures in StoreWe continue to follow guidance from regulatory authorities to ensure the safety of our teams, clients and communities. To ensure the well-being of our customers and store teams, open Tiffany & Co. stores are closely following safety measures, including:
- Mandatory mask wearing
- Maintaining social distance
- Limiting the number of people in store at one time
- Elevated store cleaning measures
- Use of hand sanitizer dispensers
- Previous retail or luxury retail experience or customer related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc.).
- Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including late afternoon, weekends and holidays.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, customer service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Language skills: German swiss and English. #LI-AL1