Seasonal Client Advisor Gstaad
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in Monestier de Clermont, Grenoble, France, in 1952, Moncler is now based in Italy. Over the course of the years the brand has teamed style with ongoing technological research which harnesses the knowledge of mountaineering experts. Moncler collections combine extreme needs with day-to-day city life. In 2003 Remo Ruffini took over the company of which he is now Chairman and CEO. Moncler directly produces and distributes it's own clothing and accessories collections, through its direct boutiques and the world’s most exclusive department and multibrand stores.
Description du poste
MONCLER is looking for one Seasonal Client Advisor Full Time for its Boutique in Gstaad.
The Client Advisor, with impeccable presentation and a natural elegance will guide each single client across the brand’s values and heritage, gaining a strong understanding of the client and their needs, by building a profitable, long-lasting relationship.
The Client Advisor, in partnership with the team, is responsible for reaching individual results and contributing also to the team targets.
Responsibilities and tasks:
•Ensures a unique client experience, creating a long lasting relationship, taking care of all phases of the selling ceremony, after sales and clienteling activities, providing a warm and welcoming environment;
•Achieves excellent selling performances and results;
•Implements and maintains Company’s Visual standards in store, collaborating with the Visual Merchandising team, ensuring replenishment and stock management;
•Actively cooperates during preparation and execution of inventories;
•Works with the team effectively and enthusiastically, conveying energy and motivation, whilst being a reliable partner.
- Previous experience in sales roles; Experience in structured Fashion Luxury/Retail Companies is a plus;
- Previous international experience both in professional and non-professional contexts;
- Passionate in Retail , Client service and commercial mindset;
- Excellent understanding of the luxury sector and product sensitivity;
- Strong communication skills ;
- Willingness evolve in the organization, willingness to relocate is a plus;
- Fluency & sophistication in German, proficiency in English, another language is a plus;
- Digitally aware and open to new ways of working