Pays : Suisse
Région : Ticino
Ville : CUREGLIA
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
Description du poste
Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics in fashion apparel field, and also superb interpersonal skills.
Previous experience in a sales role in fashion apparel is a must.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
• Arranging meetings with clients and potential clients.
• Attending meetings at our head office in Cureglia, or around Europe at customers offices.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Providing pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Understanding and promoting company programs.
• Maintaining client records.
• Follow up orders.
• Follow up samples and approvals with customers.
• Solve possible issues with customers.
• General daily administrative tasks for the above mentioned activities.
- Apparel sales experience minimum 2 years
- Experience with licensed product is a plus.
- B2B sales experience.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to provide information to the team.
- Experience using computers (Mac specifically) for a variety of tasks.
- Fluent in English (mandatory), Italian/French/German/Spanish as a plus.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Business-result oriented, gets things done.
- Structured, organised.
- Passionate about fashion.
- Basic understanding of garment manufacturing processes and techniques.
- Able to interact/negotiate with senior counterparts.
- Independent, self driven, ambitious, thrives on challenges.
- Team player.
- Preferred age: 22-35.
Please ensure that you meet with the above requirements prior to applying.
Please send your application and CV with Photo.
Deadline for application is March 1st 2020