Description de l'entreprise
We are a young, dynamic and fast growing company with a grand vision of making ethical luxury (currently Pashmina and Silk shawls and soon an entire fashion collection) accessible and empowering the amazing artisans producing them. We work with 150+ artisan families and have supported 1400+ girls/children through our NGO partnerships. The pure sense of purpose drives us as a team and our company as a whole. We are in the process of building a spin-off to our current company and are looking to build a team for pink maharani and this new venture. We are a start-up so do not apply if you want to only make money but apply if you are a dreamer like us wanting to make a difference in the world. We are hopeless optimist realists, if you think you can challenge us then you should apply.
Description du poste
The position will be based out of Geneva, so ideally you live there and have a vaild work permit.
This is an all-rounder Sales Manager position as in any start-up expanding our clientele and acquiring and managing new clients for our new venture with focus on Switzerland and neighbouring countries. You will be the head of Sales. Our clients are mainly boutiques, businesses and private people.
We are looking for someone to fill the Geneva position as a Sales Manager. This is a full-time position.
- multiple years of experience in Sales, acquiring new clients and managing existing ones
- experience in retail and/or fashion
- vast experience and knowledge in customer acquisition and management including sales
- experience and able to lead sales teams
- high sense of commitment and responsibility
- excellent direct, clear and open communication skills
- also very flexible, dynamic and adaptable
- able to work independently, also home-office and long distance with the team
- excellent organisational skills - able to structure and maintain records
- able to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- able to work and coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- speak and write good English (Fluent) and French (Fluent). Basic German is a plus.
- friendly, open-minded and a good human being interested in being part of a social business start-up.
- must have a valid work permit for Switzerland
- should ideally have some experience working for a start-up or a organisation, come with a start-up or entreprenural mentality
Look forward to receiving a short resume in English or German with picture. We will not accept applications without a picture. Past employer reference.
And links to websites or blogs if you have one.
Send us your applications.