Sales Associate Part-Time Bongénie Lausanne
Pays : Suisse
Région : Vaud
Ville : LAUSANNE
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDD
Type d'emploi : Temps partiel
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
The Company has embarked on an exciting phase of development with a new strategy aimed at leveraging its existing positioning as a top brand to evolve into a true luxury brand.
Description du poste
•Providing exceptional standards of customer experience surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity.
•Demonstrating and reflecting the glamorous, luxury lifestyle image of the brand through customer service, attitude, personal grooming, dress code and behaviour.
•Developing a detailed knowledge of the product including construction, materials, care and design in order to provide exceptional and knowledgeable customer service.
•Participating in and representing the brand during promotional events and activities.
•Contributing ideas and suggestions to the team in order to achieve improvements in all aspects of the boutique performance.
•Demonstrating a constant awareness and actively striving to achieve key performance indicators in order to increase boutique performance and reach individual and store targets.
•Actively ensuring merchandise presentation reflect VM standards and general tidiness and cleanliness of the boutique at all times.
•Playing an active role in replenishing stock.
•Collaborate with the team in organizing the product in the stock room by participating in stock takes and helping to keep the stock room tidy and clean.
•Attending and participating in all store meetings and training events
• Demonstrable success gained as a Sales Associate with a recognised luxury brand.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Languages: French and Enligsh high level spoken and written.
• Knowledge and understanding of the luxury market, customer service and fashion.
• Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
• Demonstrates respect and politeness and regularly exceeds customer expectations.
• Shows innovation and initiative in setting customer care standards.
• Team player.
Availability to work 16 hours per week.