Sales Assistant - 50% - Globus Glattzentrum
Pays : Suisse
Région : Zürich
Ville : ZURICH
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Temps partiel
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
The signature of the brand comes from its finest material such as cashmere, silk and leather.
By revisiting the basics in a casual and certainly rock’n roll way, Zadig & Voltaire wants to be the embodiment of the new luxury. A chic and relaxed luxury.
To see the current season: www.zadigetvoltaire.com
Description du poste
We are looking for someone who is attentive, reliable, full of energy, approachable, punctual with an extensive knowledge of fashion and trends of the season and confident styling clients.
The Sales Assistant will welcome and assist clients throughout the entire sales process, describing the product, offering a high quality customer experience.
You will support the store management in building a store environment that nurtures creativity and employee development.
You main tasks will be:
• Deliver a positive, friendly experience by engaging with customers.
• Assist customers and maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
• Demonstrate an up-to-date knowledge of all company products and services.
• Work productively within the team and take initiative to work with others toward a common, collaborative goal by being being positive, respectful and helpful to others.
• Adhere to company guidelines, policies and procedures at all times.
• Maintain internal visual merchandising.
• Ability to maintain excellent housekeeping standards in all times.
• Tidy up and keep the stockroom clear and accessible to maximize sales.
• Maintain constant vigilance with regard to store security procedures.
•Be a brand ambassador and contribute to the development of the image of the brand
Demonstrable success gained as a sales assistant, preferably in high-end/luxury environment.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Be sales driven with strong selling skills.
Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
Seeks opportunities to be proactive and anticipate client’s needs.
You must speak German.
Start date: June / July 21