Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1913 in Italy, the Prada Group was built on a tradition of excellence and with a vision of innovation. The Group, a world leader in the luxury sector, operates in more than 45 countries with the PRADA, Miu Miu, Church’s and Car Shoe brands, and has employees of over 100 nationalities.
The acquisition of Pasticceria Marchesi 1824 has marked the Group’s entry into the food sector, applying the same high quality criteria. Very proactive also in the art field, the Prada Group strengthens its presence through contemporary art projects in constant evolution.
Joining our Company means working in a creative and international environment, with teams of people motivated by curiosity and the quest for excellence. The engine of our success is the importance and value that we place on the talent and passion of our people leading to their own professional growth.
Description du poste
For our boutique Prada in Lugano we are looking for a:
who can contribute to our growing success and strong brand identity.
To be the “ambassador” who conveys the Brand’ philosophy and values. As such, to be responsible to maximize the sales performance by fostering the relationship with the customers and developing their Brand loyalty, providing a unique experience in our store and guiding the client into our world.
- Welcome and serve the customer providing an excellent in-store experience at all times.
- Maintain and develop client relationships through an individual approach, leveraging also on CRM and digital tools.
- Be proactively engaged in cross selling with all Departments and maximizes sales opportunity in order to achieve individual sales target and KPIs.
- Ensure to be up-to-date knowing fashion trends and competitors.
- Prove Brand and product knowledge.
- Deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the line manager when necessary.
- Ensure and maintain the shop floor and visual display high standard, complying with Company operational guidelines and stock procedures.
- Contribute to ensure a high level of security and is attentive to prevent product thefts.
We offer a permanent contract with a full time regime.
- Passion for human relations and sales
- Problem solving, curiosity and interest in luxury/fashion, art and design
- Experience of building a long-lasting relationship with clients
- Being able to work in team as well as alone
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and knowledge of the managed product category
- Fluent spoken Italian, English and Chinese expected. Other languages German desirable