Retail Store Designer & Planner
Description de l'entreprise
RETAIL Experts specialises in RETAIL & eCommerce Recruitment for the premium/luxury retail sector and all functional expertises from entry-level to executive positions. We provide Permanent as well as Temporary placement solutions throughout Switzerland.
Our advantage comes from a sound understanding and prior experience from field-Retail assignments, along with strong recruitment and candidate sourcing experience.
RETAIL Experts is all about Excellence in Retail Recruitment
Description du poste
For a prominent Watch Brand based in Neuchâtel, we are currently recruiting their new Store Designer.
The Mission is to develop and oversee the implementation of the brand’s stores and Shop-in-Shops internationally, while following the brand’s design & technical guidelines within each project’s given requirements with respect to space, specific design and time schedule.
- Lead the execution and deployment of the brand’s store concept across the retail network
- Provide creative and innovative solutions using the latest materials, lighting and digital technology
- Implement Store & Shop-in-shop design at international level (travel up to 20% of time)
- Adjust and refine the architectural concept
- Provide a full set of architectural drawings for every given project or alternatively provide guidance to regional architects, guaranteeing corporate standards are met and abide by
- Liaise with building contractors, shop-fitters, internal and external teams in order to ensure successful and well-executed installations
- Benchmark architects/agencies to implement the concept locally
- Manage tendering processes in collaboration with local markets and follow up on concept implementation
- Control locally produced elements, if applicable
- Control the budget and follow up on the final cost summary of each project
- Travel on site after the installation is complete in order to check the quality of the construction and to follow up with the local corporate team and construction companies or shop-fitters in order to resolve any remaining issues
The ideal candidate should have an architecture or interior design background with:
- Knowledge of shop-fitting / construction
- Sound understanding of retail store design processes
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and project management skills
- Flexible and team oriented approach working towards deadlines
- Attention to details and a good awareness of the retail environment
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or equivalent education
- A minimum of 3 years of prior experience in Store design is requested
- Proficient computer skills, particularly in AutoCad, Rhino 3D ideally
- Fluency in English and French (speaking and writing) is absolutely necessary
- Creative: capable of proposing creative and innovating solutions, in line with the DNA of the brand and supporting its strategic issues
- Capacity to interact and collaborate with other creative teams (internal/external
- Excellent communications skills
- Agile: anticipating and reacting to changing contexts and trends
- Result oriented: willing to exceed objectives
- Organized: proactive, ability to lead a project and follow its process
If this job opportunity matches your career goals and aspirations, we kindly welcome your application and cannot wait to get to know you.