Uta Bonacker Regazzoni
via Ginevra 5; 6900 Lugano, Switzerland
Retail Development Manager/Architectural Background
Pays : Suisse
Région : Graubünden
Ville : CHUR
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
We are UB International, a boutique executive search firm specialized in fashion and luxury goods, Pharma and Real Estate.
The company was founded in 2013 by Uta Bonacker Regazzoni, who previously was Head of HR in HugoBoss, HR Director Supply Chain Ermenegildo Zegna and VP HR Guess EMEA.
Our HQ is in Lugano near Milano, with branches in Zürich, Zug and London. Our team consists of seven executive consultants, each from management backgrounds within our core focus.
We operate on an international scale, working with important global brands.
Description du poste
• Coordinate fit-out process for new openings and re-merchandising/re-fit programmes for existing stores.
• Ensure that proper and complete information is issued by Brands to LFO for approval of plans, samples etc.
• Manage feedback on shop fit plans to Brand in coordination with other Departments.
• Follow-up snagging with Brands at completion of each project and ensure they submit all relevant post-completion documents on time.
• Coordinate temporary fit-outs for existing Brands or Tenants on temporary leases.
• Schedule all Brand visits in coordination with other departments.
• Ensure that internal works are executed by Brands in accordance with LFO internal regulations and local building and government regulations.
• Ensure that Brands comply with statutory requests from LFO management and local authorities on warranties, insurance, permits, and local fire regulations.
• Ensure that Brands comply with all local building regulations including DDA and H&S both on design and during construction.
• Facilitate effective communication systems with all contractors, project managers, and maintenance suppliers and monitor progress of works on-site to ensure work schedule is adhered to.
• Facilitate the acquisition of services from local utility companies in coordination with other Departments.
• Keep track of all invoices relating to shop-fit works.
• Help devise new systems and procedures in accordance with management for the shop-fit process and help improve those already existing.
• Help improve shop fit quality in cooperation with RD Director.
• Liaise with the Retail, Operations and Legal Departments on all shop-fit related issues.
• Develop sketch schemes for brands to be approved, procured and project managed on site from inception to completion when needed.
• Address all administrative issues related to Retail Development and compile related documentation.
• Coordinate visits from any local Authority and manage their expectations
• Coordinate and Project manage works with contractors for all Centre related construction works (façade etc)
• Responsibility for procurement and tendering on all VIA managed projects.
• Responsibility for compliance to all local building regs on all VIA managed projects.
Fluency in German (Swiss German as well) and English.