Description de l'entreprise
Description du poste
PURPOSE OF THE JOB :
- Purchase Order (PO) scheduling and issuing for samples (SMS) and bulk production
- Follow up SMS and Bulk POs
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contact Vendors to give instruction how to manage POs issued
- PO follow up: ensure SMS are delivered on time and in the right quantity
- Development of Time&Action plan based on information provided by Sourcing and Product Depts.
- Providing Suppliers with key figures for reservation of either production or fabric before Purchasing Order issuing
- Purchasing Orders issuing based on the result of the previous negotiation with the final suppliers concerning delivery and quantity, as well as figures negotiated with Forecasting Dept.
- Purchase orders follow up, liaising with both Suppliers as well as Logistic Dept.
- Commercial Invoice approval
- Data system maintenance and updating
- Shipments approval in terms of quantity, agreed delivery and shipmode
- Communication to Customer Service and Sales Depts. in case of critical delays/shortage
- Experience: at least 2 or 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Education: High School Diploma or Bachelor Degree
- Languages: fluent written and spoken English is required for this role. Any further language will be considered as a plus.
- PC Skills: MS Office package (Excel knowledge is mandatory). Knowledge of AS400 and Business intelligence instruments is appreciated.
- Highly analytical and accuracy skills, organized and detail-oriented.