Procurement Finished Goods
Pays : Suisse
Région : Ticino
Ville : Coldrerio
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
- Manage order monitoring and delivery performance;
- Prepare reports and ad hoc analysis;
- Interact with vendors regarding production follow-up, negotiations and networking;
- Interact with the raw material warehouse, customs and transport departments in order to organize logistics;
- Define production prioritization and transport mode;
- Operate in line with our operational and business KPIs, maintaining strategic analysis and reporting.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety support and Fitness area;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
- Have between 2 to 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management or Procurement;
- Have excellent computer skills especially the MS Office Package; SAP AFS MM, Excel Macros and Access would be a plus;
- Have proficient English knowledge, Italian and Germany would be a plus;
- Have organizational, analytical and communication skills along with a flexible and target oriented approach.
- Able to manage the assigned tasks with great accuracy, set your own priorities, be proactive and optimize time;
- Experience in the Agile approach would be a plus