Packaging Art Director
Pays : Suisse
Région : Zürich
Ville : ZÜRICH
Catégorie : Création - Design
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 5 à 10 ans
Description du poste
- Assist Global Creative Director in developing new creative concepts
- Create packaging for all Collections (primary and secondary)
- Create concepts, comps or renderings for key internal meetings
- Plan a 2 years program of packaging development to lead packaging creativity within GM (strategic and executional)
- Create in-house and work with outside vendors to produce product comps for packaging meetings and photoshoot
- Closely collaborate with the packaging engineers in order to find creative solutions in line with our innovation and luxury standards
- Ensure colour and printing quality for all packaging visuals
- Degree in a related field and a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in global packaging / creative roles.
- Luxury a total must – Beauty strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in direction and implementation of successful global creative strategies.
- Demonstrated experience using Adobe Create Suite (including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat); along with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as production support software.
- Proven experience in creating/designing global packaging and printing execution
- A solid understanding of the La Prairie’s market, brands and products.
- Extremely fast, hard-working, can thrive in urgency.
- Goal-oriented and results-driven, strong decision making skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills, meets deadlines.
- Easy to partner with, listens, and strong collaboration skills
If you are interested please apply through our career website: https://www.careers.laprairiegroup.ch/job/Volketswil-Packaging-Art-Director/630544601/
We look forward to receiving your application!