Pays : Suisse
Région : Ticino
Ville : LUGANO
Catégorie : Création - Design
Type de contrat : Stage
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 5 à 10 ans
Date début : January/February 2021
All our collections can be seen as works of art and stand for nobility and perfection. Our every days challenge is always to live up to the expectations of our customers all over the world.
Description du poste
The work environment at Philipp Plein is fast-paced and energetic; no day is ever the same. You will be based at PP Head Office in Lugano, but you might have commitments that require travelling. For this internship position we expect you to be available for a minimum of 6 months. The internship is expected to start in JANUARY/FABRUARY 2021.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
• Assist the design team with the day-to-day needs, and participate in the development of the entire creative design process
• Support with the research and picture database, update collection boards and overviews
• Communicate and work closely with the different departments
• Prepare development sheets with technical details
• Assist the design team in fitting sessions, prepare presentations and setting up meetings
• Support the Design Team in eventual additional activities
- BA or MA degree in Fashion Design
- Available for a period of 6 months
- Solid knowledge in menswear design
- Fluency in English and Italian language is an essential requirement
- Adobe suite skills are a must, with the ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign to a high standard
- Very thorough knowledge of fashion history, archetypes
- Good sewing skills both on industrial and domestic machines
- Knowhow of specific finishing techniques and finishing’s for each product category
- Strong interest and motivation to create high end collections
- A team player with very good communication skills
- Being flexible and at the same time structured and organized
As we interview candidates continuously we kindly ask you to register your application as soon as possible. Please ensure your application is written in English or Italian and contains examples of your work, CV and a personal letter.
We may perform background checks for this position.