Pays : Suisse
Région : Schwyz
Ville : Wollerau
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
In Switzerland, Estée Lauder has the main Supply Chain Hub for Travel Retail and EMEA.
Due to a replacement, we are now hiring a Material Planner for our Material Management Global team in Wollerau, Switzerland.
We are looking for a new Material Planner who will be responsible for planning, analysis and coordination of material purchases to achieve agreed production, customer service, inventory and purchasing objectives, whilst minimizing total cost to the business. In this position you will be joining a very driven team including four other team members.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Make our suppliers agile and reliable to satisfy customer/consumer needs in a way that does not burden our plants with unnecessary inventory
- Ensure the timely and accurate flow of chemicals and components into the Estee Lauder plants and Third Party facilities globally
- Analyze and action direct procurement purchase requisitions in order to support finished goods production plans and maintain finished goods supply
- Negotiate as necessary with vendors to ensure required delivery dates are met. Communicating any bottlenecks internally primarily with Resource Planning/TPM Planning and other related departments
- Balance supply with demand by managing exceptions/alerts: Expediting purchase orders to protect service requirements/de-expediting orders to manage inventory
- Communicate accurate delivery information in SAP by enforcing supplier PO confirmations and supplier ASN (Advanced Shipping Notification) compliance
- Liaise with Resource Planners/TPM Planners globally to advise any changes to the supplier delivery dates
- Participate in specific cross-functional improvement projects partnering with other areas to further increase agility, responsiveness and stability in our supply
- University Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration preferred with 3 years of experience in relevant supply chain functions
- You are customer-oriented and you have the capability to build/maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the company
- YYou are a strong critical thinker, a problem-solver and can manage large amount of data
- You are ambitious, open-minded and hungry to learn
- You are self-driven, change savvy and you like to challenge the status quo
- You are fluent in English at a Business level, other languages such as German and French would be an advantage
- You have an excellent understanding of ERP systems (SAP ECC is desired), and advanced MS Office (Word, Excel Macro, Outlook)
Is this position relevant and interesting for you? Then apply online now!