Description de l'entreprise
H&M Group today operates more than 4400 stores in 65 countries with 7 different group brands. We continue to expand worldwide through our brands H&M, H&M Home, COS, & Other Stories, Monki, Weekday, Cheap Monday and ARKET, in both current and new markets. We are now looking for a Communication Manager to join the Swiss team.
H&M offers a work environment where everyone works together to constantly find improvements. We believe in the individual and value all personal ideas and own initiatives. H&M is a big “small” company that is characterized by a strong company culture, no prestige, minimal bureaucracy and endless possibilities to grow within the organization.
Description du poste
Do you want to be part of shaping the expansion of H&M brands in Switzerland? Do you enjoy discovering new locations? Would you like to put your negotiation skills to work? Then this might be the right career opportunity for you!
We are looking for a driven person who is interested in working as Leasing Manager representing H&M Group. You will be part of an ambitious team who are striving to optimize H&M Switzerland's portfolio. In this role you will be responsible for finding the best new locations and deals for the H&M brands. You will be working on lease renegotiation, rebuilds and extensions, moves and closures.
• Find top locations for new stores in accordance with developed roadmap
• Ensure a commercial portfolio and by adding sales and surplus, for all our brands
• Create a broad location pipeline and negotiate deals with property owners to generate good business for the H&M Group
• Support project management with other expansion stakeholders such as Store Development, Construction and Visual teams
Overall you are curious and eager to learn through a veriatey of daily tasks and have enough confidence to step outside of your comfort zone. You are flexible and enjoy exploring Switzerland through a role that requires a significant amount of travelling. Although you enjoy being in the field your also like to get back to the office in order to put your analytical skills to work. Your team spirit and leadership skills enable you to manage projects sucessfully driving goals forward.
Your expertise also includes:
• 2-3 year of previous experience in leasing/expansion topics
• Passion for developing new projects and driving results
• Strong planning and executing skills with a “can-do attitude”
• Entrepreneurial spirit able to find new potential
• Strong negotiation skills with the ability to convince opposing parties
• Strategic and analytical approach to your work
• Work well under stressful conditions and able to prioritize.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as a team player
• Fluent in German and English is mandatory
• Strong communication skills in French and/or Italian are an asset
• A Bachelor or Master degree in Business/Economics, Engineering or similar are an additional benefit
How to apply:
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career with endless opportunities!
Click here and upload your application documents (Motivation letter, CV, Work Certificates / Reference letters and Diplomas to date if applicable) in English.