Junior Internal Sales Assistant
Pays : Suisse
Région : Ticino
Ville : CUREGLIA
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : Stage
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : Etudiant
Description du poste
In order to be successful in this role, you need to be eager to get orders every day. Besides that, you are aware of the sales process and dynamics in fashion apparel field. For this you need to have good interpersonal and creative skills. Previous experience in a sales role in fashion apparel is an advantage.
- Daily sales negotiations mainly by phone calls.
- Daily contact with clients to evaluate and advise their needs and/or promote our brands in Europe and on request in other markets.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about products, prices and availability.
- Follow up orders.
- Follow up samples and approvals with customers.
- Solve possible issues with customers.
- General daily administrative tasks for the above activities.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Business-result oriented, gets things done and finalize orders.
- Energetic, creative and positive mind-set.
- A commitment to excellent customer service skills.
- Apparel sales experience front or back-office is a plus.
- Basic understanding of garment manufacturing processes and techniques.
- Able to interact/negotiate with senior counterparts .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast growing environment.
- Business-result oriented, gets things done.
- Structured, organized.
- Team player.
- Being up to date about what’s happening in today fashion world.
- Fluent in English (mandatory), French/German/Spanish/Italian as a plus.
- Experience using computers (Mac specifically) and Microsoft applications.