Junior Graphic & Textile Designer
Pays : Suisse
Région : Ticino
Ville : LUGANO
Catégorie : Création - Design
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
All our collections can be seen as works of art and stand for nobility and perfection. Our every days challenge is always to live up to the expectations of our customers all over the world.
Description du poste
• Junior Responsible for all graphics across the global apparel range.
• Support to realize seasonal storytelling, by creating mood / graphic concept boards.
• Create original artwork used for all-over prints. To be used across category, apparel, accessories and footwear.
• Work in partnership with senior graphics and design team to support the seasonal needs.
• Work in close partnership with Design manager, Developer and PM on the designated category.
• Support In the design, development, approval and usage of all trims and packaging.
• Liaise with the legal department, to ensure product is legally compliant.
• Monitor product development to ensure style, fit, quality, detail requirements.
• Meet expectations on accuracy and on-time delivery along product calendar.
• Facilitate agile decision making on prototype review and revision.
- Bachelor's degree or (equivalent) in apparel or consumer product design.
- 2 years of apparel product design with similar brand(s) or organization(s)
- Fluent English essential; additional language is a plus.
- Portfolio of work which demonstrates; various skills, print knowledge, scale, placement, relevancy and consumer awareness
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite,Microsoft Office
- Knowledgeable in print technique and embroidery executions
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks in a fast environment and the flexibility to manage and adapt to change.
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team which supports project management and development
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong presentation Skills