IT Service Management Specialist / Malcantone / Luxury Field
Description de l'entreprise
Since 1995, SIDLER SA has been operating in the field of Head Hunting, Recruiting and Selection of qualified personnel in the whole Switzerland, Italy and Europe.
The gained experience along this period of more than 20 years, makes SIDLER SA a company particularly specialized in the selection and recruitment of specific figures in different fields, but particularly in the Fashion / Luxury and Retail field at international level. Main goals of SIDLER SA are the creation and reinforcement of trust relationships and customized approaches, based on values such as professionalism, competency, discretion and quality.
Description du poste
For our Esteemed Customer, a multinational Company leader in the Luxury field, we're now looking for a new figure due to join the team:
IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST / MALCANTONE / LUXURY FIELD
- Support the IT Service & Solutions Coordinator across all lines of business
- Interfaces with end-users and IT teams to ensure IT is providing the highest quality of service and the company is leveraging technology to achieve a competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Create and maintain a collaborative, productive and efficient working relationship between the business and the IT
- Support existing solutions, ensuring quality, helping to define future state technical capabilities, and providing IT services to internal and external customers
- Participate in monitoring and reporting on the performance and effectiveness of Service Management
IT SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
Interacting with outsourced offshore teams
Application Support (Manufacturing systems preferred)
Telecomm – iPhone, Lync, Polycom, Cisco
Networking protocols – TPC / IP, VPNs, Access Control lists, Routing, bridging, etc.
IT Ticketing Systems,
Microsoft Office 365, Windows Server, Server roles - DNS, DHCP, MS Exchange, Active Directory, Office 2010-Current, Skype for Business, etc.
Writing technical and procedural documentation
- 3+ years IT experience working in the retail industry, preferably fashion
- Ability to understand business needs and processes in relation IT services
- Excellent communication skills with capability to work under pressure
- Highly self-motivated, proactive with a problem-solving mind-set
- Fluent in English and Italian