Pays : Suisse
Région : Schwyz
Ville : Wollerau
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
In Switzerland, Estée Lauder has the main Supply Chain Hub for Travel Retail and EMEA.
We are now hiring an Inventory Analyst for our Global Supply Planning team in Wollerau, Switzerland.
The Inventory Analyst is responsible for monitoring and facilitating the inventory control of the stock owned by Estee Lauder and held both in Estee Lauder facilities and at TPM's (Third Party Manufacturer's), through continuous follow up and alignment with predefined targets.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Manage proactively the inventory by analyzing excess and blocked stock and by defining, installing and following up on effective tactics, in cooperation with different stakeholders.
- Periodic inventory reporting.
- Guarantee the inventory-accuracy at the EMEA hubs for components, by working closely with the Thirds Party Logistic supplier.
- Function as the main contact with the EMEA hub, resolve shipping and inbound issues.
- Monitor and respond to errors in the event of automated transaction failures.
- Investigate, analyze and reconcile stock-discrepancies between TPM suppliers and EL-stock
- Be responsible for the monthly cycle-count and yearly stock-count documentation and execution at the vendors.
- Identify opportunities for inventory reduction by analyzing blocked stock and high value excess stock.
- Process SAP movements for stock returns, sample-requests, stock consumption, stock adjustment, stock redeployment and stock-relocations to EL company stores and charity.
- Create and distribute accurate inventory-reports on monthly stock-levels at the vendor- & Hub-locations, on excess-, blocked- & in transit-stock.
- Propose corrective actions and process improvements to support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Perform route-cause analysis of excess stock in order to adapt processes where needed and eliminate the cause of the excess creation.
- 1-2 years of experience in Supply Chain
- Strong analytical skills
- SAP system knowledge (ECC / APO), and excellent knowledge of excel
- Fluency in English
- Strong reporting skills: create, analyze and identify inconsistencies and errors in large data-sets
- Positive attitude and a team player, with a proactive approach, who can also work independantly