International Merchandising Manager, Watches
Description de l'entreprise
RETAIL Experts specialises in RETAIL & eCommerce Recruitment for the premium/luxury retail sector and all functional expertises from entry-level to executive positions. We provide Permanent as well as Temporary placement solutions throughout Switzerland.
Our advantage comes from a sound understanding and prior experience from field-Retail assignments, along with strong recruitment and candidate sourcing experience.
RETAIL Experts is all about Excellence in Retail Recruitment
Description du poste
We are currently searching for an International Merchandising Manager capable of managing our client's brand environment and image in its boutiques, shop-in-shops and points of sale around the world.
A key role within the marketing department, this opening offers an excellent opportunity to a dynamic and structured personality to contribute to the continued growth of the brand.
• Managing the merchandising team (6 pers) to ensure a unified and coordinated output
• Creating the customer shopping experience across all levels of distribution (retailers, SiS and corporate stores) through different supports: displays, specific furniture, visuals, strategy of product presentation, special POS / store decoration and promotion in accordance with the communication strategies defined by the board of directors.
• Production follow up and implementation of projects on site
• Improve all the supply chain of furniture and displays with the related departments and suppliers to lower cost and facilitate the installation process in the Markets
• Initiate a Premium approach in different aspects of merchandising tools (more high-end materials for a qualitative result)
• Coordination of different merchandising-related activities with our international markets
• Merchandising budget control management
• Strong experience in retail design and decoration, visual merchandising, window dressing for boutiques and stores with high design standards
• Design or Architectural education preferred
• Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritizes responsibilities in order to maintain tight deadlines of a very fast moving environment
• Highly flexible and proactive team player with excellent communications skills
• 5+ years of experience in a similar position
• Willing to travel (up to 20%)
• Acute visual awareness and visual flair for contemporary and attractive design solutions
• Ability to lead projects independently
• Proven experience in people management
• Proficiency in French and English, other languages, an asset
If this challenge corresponds to what you are looking for to further your Career in Merchandising at an international level, we highly suggest you to apply for the position so that we can get to know you.