Gucci Stock Keeper
Pays : Suisse
Région : Zürich
Ville : ZURICH
Catégorie : Logistique
Type de contrat : CDD
Type d'emploi : Temps partiel
Description du poste
To drive store revenue by exceeding daily sales target and creating sustaibable growth.
* Follow Gucci policies and procedures.
* Foster open and constructive communication with team members, store management, & consumers.
* Create a high energy, compelling store experience for customers by engaging customers and modeling appropriate customer service behaviors to associates.
* Position yourself as the store reference in terms of stock techniques and procedures.
* Ensure receipt, quantities, tagging, and deliveries of products, articles, and supplies in a timely manner.
* Prepare new items to be displayed in collaboration with the sales team.
* Ensure replenishment is done hourly and accurately.
* Manage transfers and all other operations in a timely manner.
* Monitor the flow of goods between storage and the shop floor, prepare and control arrangement of articles.
* Follow daily placement of items for sale, in line with product available in stock (style, size, and color).
* Undertake inventory operations, and be a stakeholder in monitoring loss-prevention and unknown mark-downs.
* Communicate on a daily basis with Stock Coordinator and/or Store Management to inform on product rotation and propose remedial measures where necessary.
* Brand Ambassador
* Passionate about product and fashion, curious
* Act according to the Brand values
* Engaging with Customers
* Fluent in Italian and English
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Gucci Swiss Retail SA