Global Store Design Manager
Description de l'entreprise
La Prairie is the leader in luxury skincare, present in 90 countries around the world. Synonymous not only with luxury, the La Prairie name evokes innovation, performance, high-touch service and Swissness - the purity, precision and excellence inherent to the extraordinary land that saw the brand’s inception in 1978. La Prairie endeavors to fulfill a quest for timeless beauty through the highest standards of advanced technology combined with exquisite formulations and elegant packaging — elevating science to art.
Description du poste
Assist in strategic SD direction and execute the global architectural store design. Conceptualise and design architectural elements and permanent merchandising solutions for all aspects of La Prairie installations in multiple channels of distribution (department stores, perfumeries, travel retail). Work with all regional team partners to ensure that guidelines are followed to maintain brand consistency.
Bring creativity to brand SD. Work closely with Global SD/VM team, Creative and Marketing team, architects, agencies, shop-fitters and purchasers to update the brand’s store design concept.
Supervise SD Guidelines
Lead Store Design creation, strategy and development:
•Assist the Global Store Design and Merchandising Director in the conception and development of the global architecture retail concept and design
•Continuously evolve the store design concept using creative exploration and market trends
Oversee Store Design execution across all regions:
•Maintain and ensure proper use of store design approval and execution processes and workflows, coordinating and overseeing external and internal project validation, and monitoring project installation budgets and schedules
•Guide and work with regional partners to ensure a globally consistent brand approach while being responsive to local needs
•Execute technical drawings, elevation plans, 3D representations for design projects that you manage
Supervise development and update of Store Design Guidelines/The Bible:
•Make sure that standard Store Design Guidelines/The Bible are created, updated and fully respected to ensure brand consistency across all markets
Integrate specific events into global workflow:
•Ensure that specific events such as the General Marketing Meeting, art shows, pop up stores and exhibits (Art Basel, IFC Hong Kong, etc.) are included in the overall design schedule
Manage Global architect team:
•Manage, organise and motivate a team of minimum 3 architects, ensuring consistent growth in creativity and skills and constant optimisation of work tools and processes
•Monitor team and own performance, and implement business strategies and plans based on results
- Architecture degree and the ability to create architect’s drawings
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in architecture for a luxury brand, preferably in a global environment
- Excellent knowledge of store design, store planning and construction methods, as well as regional and local points of sale (FSS, department stores, perfumeries)
- Full knowledge of all architecture-related software
- Highly creative skills in both Store Design and Visual Merchandising, artistically minded, interest in contemporary art
- Good team player with strong written and oral communication skills, detail-oriented, ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks and varied personalities
- Strong leadership skills, goal-oriented and results-driven personality, ready to push own limits
- radiantly positive, enthusiastic, energetic, decision-making
- Fluent in English
- PC/Mac software: AutoCAD, Adobe suite, InDesign, MS Office, 3ds Max
We look forward to receiving your application!