Global Quality Assurance Audit Manager
Pays : Suisse
Région : Schwyz
Ville : Wollerau
Catégorie : Production - Qualité
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
Due to our growth we are now hiring a QA Audit Manager for our Global Quality Assurance Audit team based in Wollerau, Switzerland.
In this role you will lead or co-lead quality audits to analyze and ensure that the basic processes of our plants and suppliers are effective. You will evaluate suppliers and our quality systems to ensure full compliance to ELC and all applicable regulatory requirements.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Perform audit of suppliers:
- Audit activities include defining the audit objective, defining audit requirements, scheduling audits with suppliers, conduction opening & closing meetings and performing audits as the lead or co-auditor for Components, Raw Material, Third Party Manufactures (TPM), Estee Lauder manufacturing sites and third party testing laboratories.
- Ensure that audits are conducted according to EL policy and requirements, that every audit has a timely audit report issued, and that corrective action/preventative action (CAPA) plans are identified for every audit.
- Update the audit tracking database with audit schedule, audit report and audit observations. Rank suppliers according to EL risk profile. Participate in collecting and reporting quality matrix.
- Collaborate in continuous improvement of the audit program.
- Minimum 5 years' experience auditing external suppliers.
- Good knowledge of applicable regulations and guidance documents, able to apply critical thinking skills to evaluate requirements.
- Knowledge of global cGMP standards.
- Working knowledge of 21 CFR 210, 211, Health Canada GMP's, ISO 22716, EFfCI and ICH Q7.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office, SAP is a plus.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel up to 60%.
Is this position relevant and interesting for you? Then apply online now!