Footwear & Handbags Buyer Europe
Pays : Suisse
Région : Ticino
Ville : LUGANO 6900
Catégorie : Achat
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 5 à 10 ans
Date début : to be defined
Description du poste
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
•Collaborates and works closely with the Company’s Domestic Merchandisers and International Merchandiser Manager in identifying quarterly and seasonal assortment selections.
•Develop assortment plans tailored to the European market by driving sales to ensure appropriate depth is achieved
•Effectively achieve company sales plans by consistently reviewing and editing product assortments
• Review assortment sell thru, pricing opportunities
•Collaborates alignment with frontline's markdown and promo cadences and modify/adapt as appropriate for international locations
•Initiate quarterly buys for all new styles, re-buys for core carry over styles.
•Identify, develop, and manage an assortment of new and core product ownership
•Strong ability in Analyzing product history and trends, strategize and react, based on the findings from company generated reports to drive sales.
•Provide guidance and vision to the allocations team that reflects the desired assortments in all store types.
•Create assortment plans.
•Participate in all assortment meetings
•Local Market Knowledge and Analysis
•Understand local market holidays and their merchandising implications and product depth during these peak periods
•Partner with Planning to ensure appropriate product distribution to maximize sales goals for international business
•Partner with Planning and Allocation to develop and implement replenishment, reorder and store transfer plans for the international business
•Pricing & Product Lifecycle Management
•Assists in identifying business opportunities and risks in-season through analyzing sales performance and gathering marketplace performance
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must Bachelor’s degree preferably with a business background with International Companies
- 2-3 years of general merchandising experience, Buying and Brand Building
- Possess the strong ability to understand and act upon financial retail indicators such as sales, inventory productivity, and sell-through.
- Organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, must be proficient in Microsoft Excel for reporting and analysis
- Broad-based business acumen
- Willing to travel across Europe
Any other additional language will be a strong asset expecially German.