Flagship Boutique Director Ger/Eng (m/f) - Jewellery & Timepieces
Description de l'entreprise
RETAIL Experts specialises in RETAIL & eCommerce Recruitment for the premium/luxury retail sector and all functional expertises from entry-level to executive positions. We provide Permanent as well as Temporary placement solutions throughout Switzerland.
Our advantage comes from a sound understanding and prior experience from field-Retail assignments, along with strong recruitment and candidate sourcing experience.
RETAIL Experts is all about Excellence in Retail Recruitment
Description du poste
RETAIL Experts is currently seeking for a talented senior luxury Boutique Director for its client’s Flagship Store in Jewellery & Timepieces located in Zurich, Switzerland.
The incumbent inspires and develops the team to successfully reach quantitative and qualitative targets by providing a unique in-store experience to the store clientele. Responsible for the achievement of the store targets, the incumbent ensures the profitability and end results of a large flagship store.
• Lead, coach and evaluate a large team of boutique sales advisors (assisted with an ASM)
• Management of product, visual merchandising and operations
• Implementation of concrete actions to ensure operative functioning
• Responsible to reach monthly and annual targets
• Ongoing Management of commercial activities
• Proven experience in the luxury/retail environment (min. 5 yrs) with at least 3 years in a managerial position
• Fluency in German and English a must, other languages would be a plus
• Previous experience in the Watches industry would be a strong advantage
• Good analytical skills, KPIs and results driven
• Strong leader with ability to inspire and motivate a team
• Great networker and communicator
• Natural sense of luxury and Service excellence
• Outstanding presentation skills
• Flexible to retail working hours and occasional changing shifts
RETAIL Experts welcomes all applicants to register online, provided:
They are eligible for a working permit in Switzerland,
Have prior experience in leading a luxury/premium store,
Have strong working knowledge of German and English
We can’t wait to hearing from you!