Description de l'entreprise
Created in 1972, with its head office in Montreal, Canada, and satellite Offices in Baar, Switzerland and Dongguan, China, the ALDO Group is a company with roots based on compassion and ethics. We started off as, and continue to be, a company that aims to influence society in both fashion and social responsibility.
Today, we oversee thousands of boutiques in countries across the world. We cover all corners of the footwear market and are proudly represented by Aldo/Aldo Accessories, Call It Spring/Spring, and GLOBO.
Description du poste
As a Design Coordinator you are working closely together with our Senior Director Product as well as our Design Team that is responsible for the research, design and product development of the Aldo Ladies footwear brand. The position is based in Baar, Switzerland at the European Headquarter of ALDO.
Overview of tasks:
•Collects & organizes trend research in a focused, structured manner. Both inspirational and competitive on a weekly basis.
•Participates in shopping trips and ensures research reports are prepared after every shopping trip
•Works closely to analyze business results and is aware of best/worst sellers on a weekly basis.
•Actively participates in the material selection process and clearly communicates needs to the material team in a timely manner.
•Ensures designs and collection is consistent with Product Architecture.
•Ensures sketches are detailed with measurements & references.Sets calls with Sourcing office to go over sketches and inspiration.
•Prepares concept boards with sketches/ inspiration pics/ color swatch chips to start the spec’ing process.
•Prepares cads for color combination skus.
•Ensures proto corrections run smoothly and samples execute to sketch.
•Fosters collaboration and cooperation with other teams and departments.
•Identifies the aspects of their work that impacts other associates and delivers accordingly.
•Develops positive relationships with other teams and depts and seeks to better understand needs if anything is unclear.
- experience in a similar position, preferably experience with fast-fashion products.
- commercial education and/or further education in Design/Fashion.
- good knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, MS-Office.
- autonomy, initiative and ownership of your work.
- excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross functional teams.
- you live and love fashion and you have an outstanding affinity in capturing latest trends.
- you speak English fluently, any other language is an asset.