Department Manager Man All Categories
Pays : Suisse
Région : Genève
Département : Genève
Ville : GINEVRA
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : Plus de 10 ans
The acquisition of Pasticceria Marchesi 1824 has marked the Group’s entry into the food sector, applying the same high quality criteria. Very proactive also in the art field, the Prada Group strengthens its presence through contemporary art projects in constant evolution.
We are currently looking for a Sales Assistant to join our team in the Prada boutique at Gstaad.
Joining our Company means working in a creative and international environment, with teams of people motivated by curiosity and the quest for excellence. The engine of our success is the importance and value that we place on the talent and passion of our people leading to their own professional growth.
Description du poste
To be a Company Brand Ambassador and to be responsible to achieve all the qualitative and quantitative objectives of the product category department assigned. To manage and to motivate the department team in achieving the sales target, ensuring extraordinary Client service experience, being present on the sales floor, managing the activities of the department.
- Ensure an exceptional welcome and customer service, fostering cross selling among the product categories.
- Analyze the department performance and define the actıons required for achıeving the busıness objectıves.
- Give commercial suggestions to SM.
- Drive the team to exceed their KPIs.
- Be constantly up-to-date on market trend and share ınsıghts wıth relevant functıons.
- Foster the ecommerce channel development.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Strengthen customer loyalty by engagıng and supporting the sales team ın clientelıng actıvıties and gains new local customers to grow department sales.
- Train and inspire the sales staff of her/his department in product knowledge, sales techniques, customer services and company procedures.
- Identify hıgh potentıal collaborators for internal development opportunities.
- Ensure effective communication and encourage information sharing and development of ad hoc morning briefing.
- Guarantee an in-depth product knowledge wıthın the department, working wıth the relevant functions to support product/ collection training needs.
- Provıde feedback and focused suggestions on department needs to the Store Manager.
- Guarantee the vısual presentatıon of his/her department.
- Ensure effectıve and effıcıent back-of-house organization for the department and is responsible for the protectıon of the company’s assets as well as the staff grooming standards to be ensured.
- Passion and consolidated deep knowledge of Man product category
- Business driven and challenged by achieveing assigned targets
- Team player with the ability to lead and influence peers
- Strong customer service approach
- Confident, enthusiastic and positive
- Problem solving, organized and detail oriented
- Market and product knowledge/passion
- Interest in luxury/fashion, art and design
- Business/Retail Management degree or equivalent
- French mother tongue, fluent spoken English expected. Other languages, Italian desirable.