Department Manager (m/f)
Description de l'entreprise
A major Luxury brand is looking for a Department Manager for its Zurich store.
Description du poste
Reporting to the Boutique Director, you will contribute to the development of the commercial activity of the store.
· Recruiting, Managing, counselling, motivating and developing a team of Sales consultants
· Setting individual and team goals; proactively assessing and managing performance against expectations
· Acting as a Brand ambassador and role model
· Developing the clients portfolio
· Creating a positive and harmonious work environment
· Supporting the Product category you are in charge of via team animations, morning briefings, trainings, and definition and implementation of action plans to drive sales
· Ensuring policies, Brand standards and grooming guidelines are communicated and implemented
· Supporting the Store Manager in staff planning
· Participating in the Buying sessions
· Fluent in English and German + good level of French
· Excellent communication and coaching skills
· Customer orientation
· Problem solver
· Excellent presentation
If you are keen to join this major Luxury brand as a Department Manager, we look forward to your CV in English or French.