Customer Service Manager Global Accounts
Pays : Suisse
Région : Schwyz
Ville : Wollerau
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
The Customer Service Manager will report directly to the Customer Service Travel Retail worldwide Executive Manager and will have a responsibility over a team of cluster leads and indirect leadership accountability for coordinators. The job consists of the following activities:
- Responsible for leading, coaching and performance management of the regional customer service team, including maintaining a high-performance culture.
- Lead, direct and develop the regional organization to deliver and optimize service levels and manage the business to ensure that overall (regional) OTC deliverables are met.
- Implement the strategic Travel Retail worldwide customer service roadmap for the region.
- Steer the customer service processes and govern their maintenance and development. Includes working with partners to ensure smooth, efficient and effective operations.
- Manage the day to day customer service department and the customer relations.
- Strategically assess opportunities to increase efficiency of customer service operations, system and processes to seek opportunities to reduce costs and improve service levels.
- Responsible for claim management to ensure process compliance and manage financial impact.
- Drive collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment programs with key retailers.
- Maintain relationships with regional key stakeholders and promote confidence in the overall execution to the processes.
- Create a seamless and satisfying internal and external customer experience throughout the organization.
- More than 5 years of experience in supply chain management roles with customer centricity in a fast-paced environment within a multinational company.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in leadership, continuous improvement and project management, with an excellent track record of managing a team and problem solving capabilities.
- University degree in Business Administration, supply chain or related discipline required: BA, MBA or Master's preferred.
- Proven track record of identifying change opportunities within an international and matrix organization.
- High energy to drive change with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, ability to coach, train and influence people.
- Drive to excel at all times, as a team and as an individual.
- Flexible and independent.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management capabilities and a structured work approach.
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent IT skills; (conceptual) knowledge of ERP systems and ability to learn quickly.
- Languages: English (any other language is an advantage).
Is this position relevant and interesting for you? Then apply online now!