Concession Manager - Pkz Zurich Women
Pays : Suisse
Région : Zürich
Ville : ZURICH
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
The Kooples’ philosophy offers a contemporary take on the art of tailoring, ready-to-wear and accessories for both men and women.
The collections set themselves apart with numerous signature details that enhance the couples’ power of seduction while offering on-trend and high-quality looks for every occasion.
The Kooples has more than 1200 employees and 330 point of sales worldwide. Its headquarters are located in Paris, France.
Description du poste
As a true ambassador of The Kooples, your main missions will be the following:
1/ To make our customers live the unique The Kooples experience:
- Welcome and assist customers throughout their visit by ensuring a personalised service;
- Advise the customer by promoting our traditional know-how and the characteristics of our products thanks to a well-controlled sales pitch;
- Build customer loyalty and guarantee customer satisfaction.
2/ To guarantee the development of the turnover of your point of sale:
- Control and optimise performance indicators through sales analyses (top, flop, IDV, PM...);
- Manage stocks, guarantee their reliability and carry out inventories (revolving and total);
- Ensure reporting to management (daily reports, weekly and monthly reports);
- Manage the commercial budget of the point of sale.
3/ Manage, animate and federate your sales team:
- Participate in recruitment;
- Ensure the integration and training of new employees;
- Managing the sales objectives on a daily basis (individual objectives, challenges, etc.);
- Guarantee the development of your employees' skills (assessment, coaching...).
4/ Ensuring the optimal functioning of the sales outlet:
- Drawing up schedules and setting up the zoning;
- Create the visual merchandising in accordance with our company's guidelines;
- Ensure the good running of the point of sale.
You are a field person, an excellent manager and a manager with excellent interpersonal skills and you are organised. With a developed commercial temperament, you have a results-oriented culture.
Passionate about fashion, you have a strong product awareness and a good knowledge of the sector and its trends.
Excellent skills in the Microsoft Office package.
Proficiency in German and English.