Concession Manager - Globus Geneve Men - Full Time
Pays : Suisse
Région : Genève
Département : Genève
Ville : GENÈVE
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
The Kooples collections reinterpret the English art of made-to-measure through contemporary, chic and Parisian figures. Renowned for its expertise in tailoring, the brand works with a prestigious tailor from Savile Row in order to elaborate its cuts. Since its establishment in 2008, The Kooples' inspiration stems from couples and aims at dressing them.
The Kooples Sport, founded in 2012, offers a sport chic and creative wardrobe.
Established in 30 countries with more than 450 points of sale all around the world, The Kooples is recruiting talents to pursue its dynamic development in France and abroad.
Description du poste
As a true ambassador of The Kooples, your main missions will be the following:
1/ To make our customers live the unique The Kooples experience:
- Welcome and assist customers throughout their visit by ensuring a personalised service;
- Advise the customer by promoting our traditional know-how and the characteristics of our products thanks to a well-controlled sales pitch;
- Build customer loyalty and guarantee customer satisfaction.
2/ To guarantee the development of the turnover of your point of sale:
- Control and optimise performance indicators through sales analyses (top, flop, IDV, PM...);
- Manage stocks, guarantee their reliability and carry out inventories (revolving and total);
- Ensure reporting to management (daily reports, weekly and monthly reports);
- Manage the commercial budget of the point of sale.
3/ Manage, animate and federate your sales team:
- Participate in recruitment;
- Ensure the integration and training of new employees;
- Managing the sales objectives on a daily basis (individual objectives, challenges, etc.);
- Guarantee the development of your employees' skills (assessment, coaching...).
4/ Ensuring the optimal functioning of the sales outlet:
- Drawing up schedules and setting up the zoning;
- Create the visual merchandising in accordance with our company's guidelines;
- Ensure the good running of the point of sale.
You are a field person, an excellent manager and a manager with excellent interpersonal skills and you are organised. With a developed commercial temperament, you have a results-oriented culture.
Passionate about fashion, you have a strong product awareness and a good knowledge of the sector and its trends.
Excellent skills in the Microsoft Office package.
Proficiency in French and English.