Assistant Store Manager - Zurich Airport
Pays : Suisse
Région : Zürich
Ville : Zürich
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager for our store in Zurich airport.
You will assist the Sales Manager on the following key accountabilities : Fiscal Accountability
- Deliver profit plan sales and profitability targets of high volume location.
- Demonstrate favorable/positive audit control results.
- Ensure all day to day activities support the key retail strategies and current initiatives in order to drive the success of various types of business.Achieve Sales Results Through Intensified Clientelling Efforts
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly sales plan objectives, and analyze dayly results.
- Set the teams suitable targets and manage commercial activity with the help of performance indicator.
- Optimize all customer engagement opportunities relating to key business initiatives.Service Excellence
- Foster a store environment of Service Excellence- define, model and hold teams accountable for demonstrating the behaviors that enhance customer engagement, build enduring relationships and represent Tiffany Brand values throughout the market.
- Coach all staff to reinforce Tiffany & Co. training concepts and develop the necessary skills to ensure consistent delivery of Service Excellence.
- Develop and build clients relations with Top Clients.
- Resolve difficult customer issues.Talent Management
- Recruit, develop and motivate the team, to create a work environment conductive to hitting sales targets.
- Proactively manage performance by holding frequent performance check-ins with all staff, providing ongoing constructive performance feedback and coaching.
- Execute action plans that support improvement of employee survey results.Business Development
- Support the Sales Manager to assess local market opportunities to develop a proactive and effective customer development strategy to drive new customer acquisition, lapsed customer re-engagement, and cultivation of Tiffany Register (TR) customers.
- Communicate the client development strategy and the related individual objectives for each member of the branch.
- Ensure that brand standard levels are maintained and appropriate resources are allocated for client development events and campaigns, by partnering with Merchandising, Marketing and other groups as applicable