Assistant Store Manager – Boutique Zürich (100%) - German / English
Pays : Suisse
Région : Zürich
Ville : ZÜRICH
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
Date début : January 2020
OUR PEOPLE ARE AT THE HEART OF OUR BRAND
We celebrate individuality and allow the freedom to have responsibility, autonomy and creativity within your role. Our colleagues have in common the passion and dedication to our Brand, and its continued success.
WE LIVE BY OUR VALUES
We are down to earth – we stand with authenticity, integrity and respect. We have passion – we drive our business with agility, commitment and care. We have happiness in all that we do – we collaborate with positivity, open-mindedness and fun. We work with inspiration – we envision the future with confidence, creativity and freedom.
If the shoe fits, walk with us…
Description du poste
SALES & CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT
• Proposing and implementing action plans to develop sales for each product category.
• Ensuring the achievement of business goals and strategic projects.
• Ensuring the implementation and development of initiatives which develop further the clientele database of the store.
People Management and Development
• Managing store staff with the help of the Management and the Human Resources Department.
• Ensuring the development of motivation, sense of belonging and business involvement of the team.
• Supporting the Store Manager in training Sales Advisors on new collections and on selling techniques.
• Challenging Sales Advisors on seasonal products.
• Ensuring all associates provide the highest level of customer service.
• Ensuring staff maintains constant client communication through utilizing their client books.
• Managing client database and utilize information to increase sales and client contact.
• Resolving all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively.
• Assisting the Store Manager in managing HR administration (planning, absences etc.).
• Solving client litigations and rising issues to the Store manager.
• Performing back office activities such as data entry, inter shop movements, product delivery, daily closures etc
• Ensuring correct interpretation and implementation of visual guidelines and procedures, keeping store employees up to date about visual issues, and ensuring that best sellers products are displayed through a close cooperation with the Visual Display Team.
• Taking care of the general look of the store in terms of cleanness, tidiness and efficiency, in order to ensure the best image of products and store, in line with the brand communication and promotion strategy.
• Supporting the products presentation to the highest standards.
STORE OPERATION MANAGEMENT
• Following-up of daily sales reporting.
• Controlling product quality (management of the defectives and the repairs).
• Controlling the bank deposits reconciliation (bank transfers, cash, credit cards, duty free, funds repositories etc.).
SUPPORTING STORE MANAGER
• Recruiting, training, and developing staff ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel.
• Implementing and providing follow-up for all training programs, seminars, etc.
• Continually evaluating the performance of each associate and provide constant feedback to ensure results.
• Resolving all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with HR when necessary.
• Ensuring integrity of payroll and the payroll process, if requested by the Store Manager.
• Ensuring image and grooming standards are professional, reflective of the brand image and adhered to at all times.
COMMUNICATION & REPORTING
• Helping the Store Manager to ensure smooth and regular reporting and information to the Management on turnover, HR matters, accounting, client litigations, events etc.
• Supporting the Store Manager in building and maintaining good communication with members of corporate office, mall office and other stores.
In order to deliver the main responsibilities of the role, you will need the following skills.
- Proven experience in a retail company; a plus if it’s in luxury or service environment.
- 3 to 5 years of luxury fashion retail management and sales experience.
- Proven ability to drive results and to develop people as well as turnover.
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen.
- Strong customer relationship management and development as well as networking skills.
- Strong knowledge of fashion luxury markets and trends.
- Excellent person appearance (smart with a sense of individual style).
- Excellent English skills (Other additional languages would be an advantage).
- Very good command of Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint and of any ERP.
- Able to hold all team members accountable to drive results by being available, removing barriers and obstacles, facilitating change, and providing coaching/feedback related to performance.
- Rigor and organization with a strong service orientation.
- Excellent attention to detail, in order to support the needs of the business and to provide a polished and professional service.
- Motivated and committed with a ‘can do’ positive attitude.
- Able to meet the demands of a busy boutique/concession with high energy levels and determination.
- Proactive, dynamic and have a willingness to learn and develop.
- Must be comfortable with change and willing to adapt as required to the needs of the business.
- Must be punctual and reliable, able to perform tasks within the required time-frames.
- Must adhere to Company policies and procedures at all times and act with a sense of corporate responsibility, representing the brand appropriately at all times, including on social media.
- Open-minded to diversity internally and externally – ready to work with different people with respect and without bias.
- Someone who uses initiative with a hands-on approach and is able to prioritize.
- Ability to handle personal information with the upmost discretion.
- Passionate about her/his own career development and self-awareness of areas of improvement.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent personal appearance – smart with a sense of individual style.
- Able to inspire the team: envision the future with confidence, creativity and freedom.
- Team player – able to collaborate with positivity, open-minded and fun.
- Stands with authenticity, integrity and respect.