Area Sales Manager
Description de l'entreprise
Built on the qualities of French style, embraced by women all over the world, Simone Pérèle was created in 1948 by a young, talented and passionate Parisian corset-maker.
A visionary, Madame Simone Pérèle liberated the female body by creating lingerie that combined both comfort and style.
She left behind a legacy of elegance, meticulous attention to detail, unparalleled support and dedicated focus on fit, using the highest quality fabrics designed to embrace a woman’s natural
The company has remained in the hands of the family who have continued to evolve the brand vision worldwide.
Simone Pérèle cultivates exceptional expertise and relies on three core strengths:
- an intimate understanding of women and their aspirations, both in terms of body and mind.
- an expertise in the art of French corset-making, assuring a perfect fit and the highest quality fabrics.
- a truly artistic approach: a blend of design creativity and a touch of high fashion.
Description du poste
We are recruiting in London Office for the whole UK area for committed and enthusiastic full time Area Manager to run our Independent Sales Business.
As a brand ambassador, all employees are expected to maintain and promote the highest standard of High End for the brand.
-To develop and maximise sales in both online and Independent retail sectors (including BtoB and BtoC website support)
-To manage effectively expenditure to achieve profit targets
-To assist in recruitment process
-To promote and develop Simone Perele and maximise the Brand awareness
-To be fully responsible of managing Independent Retailers
-Analysing performance results and report accordingly to the team to improve the business (customer feedback, experience and sell-through etc)
-Develop strong customer relationships through the effective use of selling skills, follow up and proactive customer outreach to build long-term client loyalty
• Reliable, consistent attendance and punctuality
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends (Fairs) to meet the business needs
• Previous experience in High End/luxury retail preferred
• Organizational skills, creativity and leadership
• Excellent customer service skills, as well as strong knowledge of the fashion industry
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent communication and team player skills are essential
French skills are a plus !