Description de l'entreprise
At Sephora, “beauty” rimes with “creativity”: Always nosing out the hottest brands and spotting the freshest trends and products, we are constantly bubbling with ideas and creativity, to offer our customers an amazing beauty selection.
At Sephora, “learning” rimes with “fun”: We encourage curiosity, innovation, disruptive spirit and freedom to experience. We are serious but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! Our passion, our sense of detail, the extreme attention we pay to details, to the others and to our environment characterizes us and nourishes our unconventional vision of the world: a colorful, happy, and generous one! This bold attitude makes our difference.
Our objective is to make Sephora the most admired beauty retailer in the world.
Part of the LVMH group, Sephora numbers:
- 15,000 references
- more than 2,500 points of sale in the world
- 39,000 employees
Are you willing to join us? What you will find: trainings, challenges, constant possibilities of evolution.The adventure starts here: Come sephorize the world with us!
Description du poste
- Creating an addictive experience for our clients, ensuring sales in accordance with the DNA and the SEPHORA ATTITUDE and meeting the objectives set for the region.
- Planning, developing and managing the teams, challenging and energizing them, supporting them to reach business goals, maintaining Sephora standards.
- Store/corners visits and supervision
- Analyzing results and proposing action plans
- Knowing the local market and Sephora’s competitors
- Participating in transversal projects and be the point of contact between stores and HQ.
- Ensure and maintain efficient and collaborative relationships with our partner Manor.
- Results and business oriented
- Good leadership skills
- Strong retail experience
- Adaptable, able to make decisions and solve problems
- Self-confident and able to approach and engage with customers at ease
- Professional, pro-active and positive
- Excellent spoken and written skills in German and English