Description de l'entreprise
PHILIPP PLEIN is a highly successful luxury fashion brand. The driving force of the company is human inspiration and creativity with the aim to set trends rather than following them. This strong belief paved the way to become today’s international lifestyle brand.
All our collections can be seen as works of art and stand for nobility and perfection. Our every days challenge is always to live up to the expectations of our customers all over the world.
Description du poste
- Booking and monitoring the invoices of the Companies of the Group;
- Ensure on-time payment by following up invoices not yet authorized and preparing invoices for payment;
- Act upon requests from suppliers and service providers (e.g. payment information, reconciliations)
- Company Credit Cards bookings and monitoring;
- Provide support to the employees with the travel expenses entries and monitoring;
- Assist with ad hoc reporting and analysis;
- Other administrative task
The person will take over especially the Italian entities of the group. He/She has to be fluent in English (the German language will be considerate an advantage), and he/she has to be able and flexible to work under pressure and get along with the team.
- Attention to details
- Time Management