Trade Marketing Manager Europe - Export Market
Description de l'entreprise
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and since then has become a leader in international/EMEA recruitment & executive search / headhunting.
We combine our expertise in international recruitment with our deep understanding of our markets and we harness this effectively in order to develop customised HR solutions for each of our clients. We are committed to delivering service excellence and our quality driven and efficient service has already satisfied many of the World’s leading multinational companies.
Description du poste
Our client is a leading company within the luxury industry. They are famous for their international presence in over 120 countries and to be leader in their specific market. In order to reinforce their Export Marketing team based in Geneva, they are currently recruiting a:
TRADE MARKETING MANAGER EUROPE – EXPORT MARKET
Permanent contract (Geneva)
Objective of the position :
As Trade Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for an outstanding in-store visibility in the 30 markets of the Export Europe Region (furniture, merchandising, e-merchandising) of our consumer brands to increase sales and brand image in the trade channel and e-trade channel. You will develop and deliver the right shopper activations and communication tools combining trade partners’ needs and global market operational goals. You will be based in Geneva and report to the Trade Marketing Leader.
Your main missions :
- Develop procedures and best practices to manage Brand visibility and strategy in the trade
- Collaborating closely with local marketing team, providing Market, customer and shopper expertise, to enable creation of locally relevant commercial plans
- Develop channel and Retailer expertise to enable strong action plans at local level to provide Global brand teams with a detailed understanding of local commercial reality, challenges and business needs.
- Providing distributors with the material solutions for optimal instore visibility.
- Equipping the sales team with a customized Go-to-market strategy across the entire brand portfolio.
- Localize the global strategy for Promotion, price and distribution guidelines into actionable guidelines for customer brand plan.
- Tracking and monitoring in-market performance of deployed strategies and tools
- Enabling the sales team with adequate sell-in strategy for the product and commercial initiatives.
- Manage the in store budget and the merchandising Expert of the portfolio in all merchandising projects.
- MANDATORY : You have 3 to 5 years’ experience in sales and Operational marketing in the luxury, cosmetics or consumer goods industries (Perfumes, fragrances, watches, timepieces, jewelry, fashion, apparel, food & beverage).
- Perfectly Fluent in English (French or German would be a plus).
- Familiar and at ease with multicultural and international environment/Matrix organization
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Perfect presentation, negotiation and communication skills.