Description de l'entreprise
PHILIPP PLEIN is a highly successful luxury fashion brand. The driving force of the company is human inspiration and creativity with the aim to set trends rather than following them. This strong belief paved the way to become today’s international lifestyle brand.
All our collections can be seen as works of art and stand for nobility and perfection. Our every days challenge is always to live up to the expectations of our customers all over the world.
Description du poste
•Operative responsibility of all processes in the store
•Performance-oriented budgeting and responsibility to achieve the set targets
•Efficient and effective personnel planning
•Instruction and motivation of the Sales-Team
•Optimal presentation of products and merchandise
•Establishing and maintaining of extensive customer service and sustainable customer loyalty
- Completed commercial professional training as well as respective work and field experiences in area of high class fashion, ideally in comparable areas of responsibility
- Minimum of two years of professional expertise
- Native German, Fluent English, preferably a third language (Russian, Chinese, Arabic)
- Competent handling of MS-Office applications, especially MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills and identification with the brand.
- Strong team and communication skills, multitasker
- Interpersonal skills.
- Flexible in working hours.