Store Manager, us American Shoes Brand, (Luzern)
Description de l'entreprise
We are UB International, a boutique executive search firm specialized in fashion and luxury goods.
The company was founded in 2013 by Uta Bonacker Regazzoni, who previously was Head of HR in HugoBoss, HR Director Supply Chain Ermenegildo Zegna and VP HR Guess EMEA.
Our HQ is in Lugano near Milano, with branches in Zürich, Zug, Bologna and London. Our team consists of seven executive consultants, each from management backgrounds within fashion.
We operate on an international scale, working with important global fashion and luxury goods brands.
Description du poste
Our client is a US American publicly held multi-billion-dollar global leader in the footwear industry. For their Store in the Mall of Switzerland, we are looking for the Store Manager.
The brand is entering the European market from the base of Lugano and we are looking for dynamic and flexible talents to be part of this exciting project.
We need an outstandingly positive and energetic Store Manager with very good German, Swiss German and English skills. The team will be super friendly, fast and family oriented, as they will sell to women, children, men, grandparents etc. Spirit, is hands-on, fast paced and easily working around problems in a fast growing business environment. Problem shooters with a “no ego” approach and excellent sales and communication skills. We are looking for store manager ideally with experience in selling shoes in a high quantity selling environment.
The function of the Store Manager is supposed to support the store manager in the following:
• Oversee the overall operation of the store
• Ensure that the store is running smoothly and meets its targets
• Excellent leader
• Applies and is acquainted using Retail KPIs (very important)
• Responsible for delivering exceptional levels of service
• Ensures that the store looks attractive by participating during the arrangement of merchandise in the store with the Visual Department
• Participation in trainings
• Ensuring that merchandise is replenished regularly and the store is never out of stock
• Evaluates sale reports and customer feedbacks
• Participating in CRM activities
• Help controlling the store inventory and ensures the maintenance of the standards of goods
• Think of new initiatives to enhance the growth of the business
• Use different strategies to resolve customer problems and complaints
• Minimum 3 years experience in similar role
• Experience in shoes industry a big plus
• Very good Swiss German and English (any other language a plus, especially Italian)
• Energetic, customer oriented, friendly personality with high ethics standards and a very “young and fresh” approach, who can easily engage clients
Location: Luzern, Switzerland
We are looking forward to receiving your short cover letter and cv in English or German to Mirko Tagliabue.
We anticipate that we can only answer to candidatures with the requested skills and background.