Stockist/Runner 60% - Zürich
Description de l'entreprise
Innovation. Functionality. Modernity. Since 1851, these three principles symbolize the enduring pioneer spirit of founder Carl Franz Bally – an ethos that continues to imbue this authentic Swiss brand with its visionary commitment to cutting-edge techniques and world-class craftsmanship. Over 160 years after Bally was founded, leather remains its medium and inspiration; a fine natural material that serves both functionality and creativity. Every product is a testament to Bally’s passion for perfection: the punctuation of a brogue; the soft touch of a bag’s leather; the classic silhouette of a sartorial jacket; the elegant contour of a Bally heel. Bally’s expertise and integrity have developed a culture of excellence that uplifts its collections to the status of artistic expressions.
Today, Bally is the unique Swiss luxury shoe and accessories brand.
Description du poste
For our Boutique in Zürich, we are currently looking for a
Stockist/Sales Consultant 60%
Purpose of the position:
To assure operations, logistic and e-commerce function of the store through good maintenance of the stockroom and merchandise, receiving and dispatching stock accurately and planning ahead for store needs to contribute to the overall achievement of store performance.
Duties and responsibilities
OPERATIONS & LOGISTIC
- Unpacking and checking deliveries off v’s packing lists in an accurate and time-efficient manner, immediately bringing to the attention of the Store Manager any discrepancies
- Prepare delivery and shipment (packing)
- Respect deadlines (preparing delivery and shipment tours)
- Respect strict control process
- Guarantee the best results for regular and year-end inventories
- Control the quality of merchandise delivered
- Manage faulty and repairs
- Monitor the stock turnover
- Bring to the SM’s attention any stock replenishment needs, liaising with the relevant departments as and when necessary.
- Maintain the stockroom, order of stock, condition or storage eg handbags properly covered
- Complete bulk returns or end of season returns in allocated time frame ensuring merchandise is properly packed Maintain all merchandise to company standards
- Maintain the highest standards of housekeeping with regards to stock areas, staff rooms, facilities and loading bays.
- Comply with all company fire, health, and safety regulations
- Contribute towards a safe working environment by reporting any maintenance or repairs required to management.
- Participate actively at team meetings and training
- Support selling staff delivering the right product to the sales floor
- Accepting orders
- Make sure Items are in perfect condition
- Elaborate relative documents
- Prepare the packaging
- Ship the item with the supplied courier
- Dealing with eventually web return
- Monitoring any delays or issue with the shipment.
- Professional presentation, good communication, excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer oriented
- Passion for the retail /luxury-goods industry
- Strong team player
- Good computer/software literacy skills
- Good level of German and English is required (any other language is a plus)