Stock Keeper - Zurich Airport
Description de l'entreprise
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Description du poste
We are looking for a Stock Keeper in our Store.
- Follow Gucci policies and procedures.
- Foster open and constructive communication with team members, store management, & consumers.
- Create a high energy, compelling store experience for customers by engaging customers and modeling appropriate customer service behaviors to associates.
- Position yourself as the store reference in terms of stock techniques and procedures.
- Ensure receipt, quantities, tagging, and deliveries of products, articles, and supplies in a timely manner.
- Prepare new items to be displayed in collaboration with the sales team.
- Ensure replenishment is done hourly and accurately.
- Manage transfers and all other operations in a timely manner.
- Monitor the flow of goods between storage and the shop floor, prepare and control arrangement of articles.
- Follow daily placement of items for sale, in line with product available in stock (style, size, and color).
- Undertake inventory operations, and be a stakeholder in monitoring loss-prevention and unknown mark-downs.
- Communicate on a daily basis with Stock Coordinator and/or Store Management to inform on product rotation and propose remedial measures where necessary.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Fast paced and well organised
- Previous experience working for a luxury brand is preferable
- Fluency in English